19 Apr Health Spotlight: Battling Spring Allergies
When allergy issues become an infection, you definitely need to come see us for treatment. But, there are some things you can do to stave off those seasonal allergies before it becomes a serious problem. Here are 5 easy ways to get the jump on seasonal allergies.
- Limit Your Time Outdoors – stay indoors when allergens are at their highest volume
- Take Your Allergy Medications – be consistent with these to prevent issues from arising
- Protect Yourself Early On – take medicine before you feel bad
- Get Natural Relief – there is evidence that herbal remedies can help
- Tweak Your Home – clean floors regularly and take your shoes off at the door
To learn more about how to keep seasonal allergies at bay, read up on these 5 tips at WebMD.